Ichthyosis Support Group
The Ichthyosis Support Group (ISG) was established in 1997, and is the only UK registered charity providing support to individuals and families living with all forms of ichthyosis. The ISG is run by small team of volunteers and a part time employee, nearly all of whom are directly affected by ichthyosis.
The ISG supports its members by providing
- Information and advice about living with ichthyosis
- Contact and networking opportunities with others affected by ichthyosis via telephone, email, online and events
- Regular contact to keep members up to date
- Advice and information from a Medical Advisory Board
- Access to an annual event – bringing families and medical professionals together to share information, experiences, knowledge, to ask questions and to learn about living with ichthyosis
What does the ISG do?
- Lobby for greater research into ichthyosis
- Educate and raise awareness of ichthyosis and promote greater understanding within the medical profession and the general public.
- Fund research
Charity No: 1142457