Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust
Cervical cancer is the most common cancer in women aged 35 and under. Every year in the UK over 3,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer. In addition over 220,000 women a year are told they may have a cervical abnormality that might require treatment.
Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust is the UK's only charity dedicated to those affected by cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities. It offers a range of online and face to face support and information including:
- Up to date, accurate, free publications on cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities
- jostrust.org.uk which provides a wide range of information on all aspects of cervical cancer and how to prevent it.
- A Helpline 0808 802 8000 manned by trained volunteers
- An online forum enabling women to meet online, share experiences, network, and support others facing similar challenges.
- Local support groups
- Ask the Expert service providing a swift and confidential response to medical questions via our online panel of medical experts.
Registered Charity Number: 1133542 | Registered Scottish Charity Number: SC041236