Hey guys 🙂
This post is going to be dedicated to giving you a few of my recipes of meals that I eat on a regular basis, and are so so so delicious!
The first recipe is banana pancakes! I’m giving you the amounts that I use as well, the downside of this recipe is that it takes quite a while to make just a few pancakes, but I promise you they are delicious and there are only three ingredients! These amounts will make about 30 really small (about fist size) pancakes.
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Put a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to 4
2. Cut bananas up into small chunks and put them in a bowl
3. Mash them up until most of the lumps are gone
4. Add the eggs and whisk them in
5. Grease the pan with the extra virgin olive oil
6. Put 2 small amounts of the pancake mix in the pan at a time
7. Cook them until they are a rich brown colour on each side
Next I’m going to explain how I prepare my steaks (best steak ever, I assure you!)
1. I buy organic steak from my nearest supermarket, then I leave it out of the freezer all day so it’s defrosted by the time I get home at the end of the day.
2. I put the stove on about 5 and put a pan on it
3. Then I put a little bit of salt and pepper on both sides of the steak
4. I wait until the pan is at it’s hottest and put the steak on there for 2 – 3 minutes depending on the thickness of the steak (Usually two minutes for a steak that’s 2 cm thick)
5. Then I cook the other side for the same amount of time
6. Put it on a plate & enjoy!
As for my Christmas dinner, I will be having the following:
Cooked veggies – Brocolli
– Sweet potato
– Organic chicken
– And as for the gravy, I just use a liquid beef stock (so yummy), although it is really runny and doesn’t have the consistency of normal gravy, it still tastes so good!
& for dessert I’ll probably have a bowl of fruit 🙂
Hope everyone enjoys these recipes! If I find any new ones or make any new ones myself, I will be sure to post them 🙂