Hello there #freefromers. This your last chance to download free tickets to the The Allergy & Free From Show sponsored by Udi’s gluten Free.
It’s going to be a cracker of a show and I can’t wait. Remember to tweet #AllergyShow and @AllergyShow if you go. Tweet your best bits, favourite products, mustn’t miss stands. Let’s make this show the best yet.
It’s a great place to discover new #freefrom products, learn about your allergies and mingle with like minded, like-allergied people!
But please remember to be very careful, don’t assume that because this is the Allergy Show that everything you see on stands will be freefrom all allergens. They probably wont be, though some will be.
The What Allergy Top 10 Golden Rules for staying safe at the Allergy Show
- NEVER eat anything unless you’ve checked the ingredients
- Speak to staff, check which spread has been used etc., any cross contamination issues
- Tell staff on stands what you’re allergic to. Don’t be embarassed – this is the Allergy Show after all!
- Don’t take risks
- Visit stands you might not have stopped for – you might find a gem!
- Chat to people, share the great things you’ve found
- Go early – it gets very busy
- Check out all the seminars taking place – there is so much to learn (Sunday 6th July, 1pm, ME in the hotspot talking about ‘Living with Multiple Allergies’ at the Newburn Bakehouse seminar area)
- Take a big bag!
- Don’t pay to get in – Get your free tickets to The Allergy & Free From Show here!
I look forward to seeing you at the show and if you visit on Sunday (Did I mention I’m speaking at the Allergy Show on Sunday?) please don’t heckle me – I’m just a tad nervous I will forget who I am or what I’m doing there.
Finally, if you have sensitive skin or eczema you might also be interested in the FreeFrom SkinCare Awards – the winner will be announced at the show. Check out the show website for the programme of events.
Bring on the freefrom fun.