Next week is National Eczema Week 2014 so I will endeavour to produce a whole week’s worth of eczema blogs to whet your appetite and scare your eczema into submission.
Apologies to those who don’t have eczema but do have a read to give you an insight into the wonderful world of eczema and taming the itch.
If you haven’t already joined The National Eczema Society I would urge you to consider it. It’s fairly inexpensive to join and you just pay a one off yearly subscription which will entitle you to the regular magazine and loads of events and updates.
This year The National Eczema Society are hosting their popular Helpline live events at the following locations:
- Saturday 13th September – Union Square, Torquay
- Sunday 14th September – Ashford County Shopping Centre, Ashford
- Monday 15th September – Trafford Centre , Manchester
- Tuesday 16th September – Touchwood Shopping Centre, Solihull
- Wednesday 17th September – Fishergate Shopping Centre, Preston
- Thursday 18th September – Kirkgate Shopping Centre, Bradford
- Friday 19th September – Kingsgate Centre, Dunfermline
- Saturday 20th September – Oxford Westgate, Castle Street, Oxford
- Sunday 21st September – Intu Watford, 201 The Harlequin, Watford
To find out more about these events and others that are going on, organised by various local support groups visit The National Eczema Week Events Diary.