Allergy UK are holding our annual Free From Feast event on Friday 12th June 2015 to help raise awareness of the charity and funds to support the work they do.
You can get involved by holding a picnic, cake sale, BBQ, dinner party or street party free from allergens such as egg, milk or wheat/gluten.
If you’d like to be involved, please register here today!
Once your registration has been confirmed you will be fully supported and will be provided with:
- A printed Free From Feast Fundraising pack including lots of ideas to help you plan your feast, sponsorship forms to collect donations and event posters to start promoting your event.
- Information about how to be in with a chance of winning a £100 gift voucher or a brand new picnic basket thanks to our official supporter The Basket Company
- Regular contact e-mails providing fundraising hints, tips and event information
- Join our Facebook Fundraisers Group to talk to other Free From Feasters before the day and share your experiences
- Allergy UK T-shirt to wear at the lunch (for a donation of £2.50)
- One of our limited edition wristbands
- Access to a range of branded materials to support your fundraising activity
- A unique discount code for 15% off at The Basket Company website
You can also keep up-to-date with other Free From Feasts on Facebook/allergyuk and Twitter using #FreeFromFeast
To let AllergyUK know about your fundraising plans or for more information about the Free From Feast initiative visit www.allergyuk.org/fff or call Julia on 01322 470336.
Every Free From Feast will help Allergy UK continue their support to people living with allergy.
The Basket Company are the official supporters of Allergy UK’s Free From Feast 2015.
So anyone planning a Free From Feast? Please share your details here. I would love to organise one myself but may be on holiday at the time. No excuses I know but a blogger needs a holiday from all things blogging and allergies. No doubt Mr What Allergy and myself will be having our usual picnic lunch anyway so we’ll share some pics if we do. Good luck my free from feasters.
I’m thinking Artisan Bread, Miracle cake, some Frank Bars, Nairns oat cakes of course, some humous, Green’s gluten free ale, an apple and maybe even some home made flapjacks. Bring it on.