Our latest forum, Ask the Pharmacist is now up and running. If you need advice about your medicines, have a question you’d rather not ask face to face or simply want advice – our team of pharmacists are on hand every Thursday to help.
The forum is always open. You can either log into the forums and post a question directly. Or if you would prefer talkhealth to post a question on your behalf, email us and we will post it for you.
Topics covered in the forum are:
Key topics and queries – April
- Hay fever in Pregnancy – “Which hay fever remedies are advised for pregnancy?”
- Nightmares and PTSD – “I’m wondering if there could be something wrong with my head.”
- Contraceptive pill and menstrual cycles – “I have been taking too much contraceptive pills and my menstrual cycle has stopped.”
- Beauty Spot Removal – “I have beauty spots in a very embarrassing place and I want to get them removed.”
- Excess sweating – “I find that I sweat a lot even when using deodorants and washing regularly.”
- Acne & Dry Skin – “Everyday and night I make sure my face is washed and moisturised but I still get really bad acne and dry skin.”
Meet the Team
Rod Grundy Internet Pharmacy Manager, Rowlands Pharmacy
Rod has worked as a Community Pharmacist for over 17 years. He is currently responsible for Rowlands Pharmacy’s digital business including their Online Pharmacy and Social Media.
Justine Greenwood Learning and Development Pharmacist, Rowlands Pharmacy
Justine qualified as a Community Pharmacist in 2009 and is still continuing her education by working towards a diploma in Community Pharmacy Public Health Services.
Sarah Buchan Clinical Pharmacist, Rowlands Pharmacy
Sarah has recently relocated to join the team at Rowlands Pharmacy head office as a Clinical Pharmacist in the Commercial Services team where she is supporting advanced services delivery across Scotland, England and Wales as well as acting as a clinical advisor across the business.