Organic Eczema Treatment

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
HubblesMom

by HubblesMom on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Organic Eczema Treatment

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share with you a product that we have found to really help not only my son, who suffers from eczema, but the whole family as well.

I try to be as organic and natural in my home as possible, especially when it comes to my kids. I cringe every time I have to use those harsh cleaning chemicals or steroid creams on them. Obviously treating eczema goes beyond just what you put on your skin, but a friend recommended a product to us that has really become such a huge staple in our lives.

Yoreganics is a brand of organic skin care and laundry products that has TREMENDOUSLY helped with the skin conditions (especially eczema) in our home. We replaced that nasty Tide with the Soup Nuts and all the scented lotions with the Yorebalm. Just changing what came in contact with our skin has cleared up so many issues we used to struggle with (eczema, dry skin, keratosis pilaris, between the 4 of us we've seen it all!)

I hope this post helps at least one person! I don't sell Yoreganics, but just truly believe in a product that can help people who are struggling with this and do it in a much healthier way.

Thanks!
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed, commercial promotion not allowed per our terms and conditions.

debleeroth

by debleeroth on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Re: Organic Eczema Treatment

I was recently diagnosed with eczema on and around my eyelids. The doctor prescribed a steroidal cream, but I read that it is not good to use around the eyes. I mentioned this to my yoga instructor, who also makes organic remedies for skin conditions and she gave me a cream and spray to help with the itching and discomfort. The product is SerenaSkin and both the spray and ointment when used a few times a day have helped tremendously. I use the spray daily and then dab the ointment very lightly on my eyelids and below the eye. Neither sting or burn and within 2 days I began to have less redness, itching or burning. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and have had no swelling, dry patches or redness. I now use them every other day for maintaining clear skin and it is working.

2 posts