what's happening to me scared

If you have questions about hearing voices, please ask our experts here.

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
sugarplum

by sugarplum on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 pm

what's happening to me scared

I hear voices real nasty ones they are in control of my life . I'm evil they are right and i need to die. Thats what they want and i have had enough too. They are so loud and they won't let me get any help noone understands this and just think its me been awkward and now noone bothers with me anymore. I'm alone and scared lights keep coming on on their own and the tv keeps coming on and the radio keeps playing classical music and its not plugged in. What is happening?

Dr Gary Jackson

by Dr Gary Jackson on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 am

Re: what's happening to me scared

Please see your GP as a matter of urgency. You need to be very open with the GP about what youre experiencing. You can be helped - medications can stop whats happening to you. Its a chemical problem in the brain which can be rectified.
Dr jackson
Dr Gary Jackson - Consultant Psychiatrist
M.B.B.Ch., F.R.C.Psych

sugarplum

by sugarplum on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Thank you for replying. My gp is aware of the voices but not the other things. I am on 100mg quetiapine but am unable to take any more due to the voices not allowing it. Everything feels out of control I am doing things i don't want to do just to please the voices. I am self harming taking laxatives and paracetamols all at the voices orders. I just don't know how to make everything stop i know you said see my gp i wish i could but i am not allowed. I am evil. What can i do that doesn't involve any one else should i just kill myself and rid the world of me?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:37 pm

You may want to talk to one of our charity partners who you can contact by clicking any of the logos above, or perhaps contact The Samaritans - http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-he ... contact-us
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

4 posts