Hi folks

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
Hutch118

by Hutch118 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Hi folks

Hi folks, I'm Eric. 49 years old now.

Suffered since I was a kid with eczema flare ups and gradually grew out of after my teens. I've had some small flare ups into adulthood but quickly got rid of them, going out in the sun in holidays to Tenerife seemed to work best for me funnily enough. The flare ups are always on the soles of my feet. Never anywhere else.

Used to take various ointments and all the usual creams which eventually seemed to work.

However I've had a really bad case for the last two years on both feet and despite trying everything, I can't shift it this time. I have tried all things and I'm constantly at the Doctors. Now waiting on a dermatology appointment.

Right foot although blistered is not sore so I cope, my left foot I could seriously cut off as its killing me and very painful. It's on the balls of my feet so never has time to properly cure itself.

Eric.

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Re: Hi folks

Sorry to hear that, any help from the dermatologist? Is the diagnosis eczema or another skin condition?
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

sunniedhaliwal

by sunniedhaliwal on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:25 am

Re: Hi folks

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your eczema. I know what you feel as I was born with eczema and had it all over my hands.
I tried every cream, lotion the Drs would prescribe and nothing ever helped. I was told I would grow out of it and to hang in there and would eventually grow out of it.
I wanted to reach out to you because last year I tired something for my health, I was loosing lots of hair and was constantly tired and seemed to have helped my eczema go away! I haven't had an out break in over a year and half and have connected with many people who have had the same out come.

If you are open to hearing the natural approach that worked for me please let me know.

Sunnie :)

3 posts