Creams!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
Jo3

by Jo3 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:00 am

Creams!

Hello everyone am new to this site and have had atopic eczema all my life i started using elocon steriod cream when i was 15 after years of getting prescribed hydrocortisone which didn't work for me atall recently my eczema has been so severe my fingers are so swollen and sore i can barely bend them just wondering if anybody has any advice to reduce the swelling as the elocon just doesn't seem to be working anymore also can any one recommend a good face moisturizer? Makeup just seems to cling to all the patches all over my face.. i have eczema on my eyelids forehead cheeks and above my lip and hate using steriods on my face i also suffer with mild acne so most creams i've used also make me breakout just can't win with it :( Has anybody got any reviews about the dreamcream from lush i've heard loads of people saying how good it is for eczema. Jo x

hillkelly07

by hillkelly07 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Re: Creams!

Hello hunny i dont know if u have heard of a company called forever living?? Well i work for them and have started selling and using the products. I have so many success stories from using our aloe products. All our products have 99.4% of aloe vera in. I would like to know if u would like to try my products i can almost guarantee results and if your not happy i can offer a 60 day money back guarantee if u are not happy. please contact me if u have any questions. Im on facebook as kelly foreverliving hill i live in tamworth my email is hillkelly07@aol.com. If u would like to speak to me for more info email me and i will giv u my mobile number :) i really hope i can help you like we have so many others x

tym

by tym on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Creams!

The best cream I ever found was "udder cream". Its cheap, and can be found at wall mart in the foot care section. Sometimes I will mix some Triamcinolone cream in with the udder cream, (just mix it in my hands.

3 posts