Face Eczema

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
minime001

by minime001 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:30 am

Face Eczema

Burning skin made me look at natural skin creams, I found a good one, it is called Miessence Soothing Moisturiser. I do alot of research about the products I allow near me, and this is one of the best brands. They even claim that their products good enough to eat. I get very bad eczema on my cheeks and once they start burning they're really hard to cool down. If I don't take care of it, it starts spreading to the sides of my nose and once that starts cracking I have more repair work to do :( I have tried lots of creams but I have discovered that, through a really helpful eczema service that this brand is good for the skin. It doesn't just moisturise but actually helps feed it. If I use something like E45 it will get me tearing at my skin and I end up with worse rashes and cracks and bleeding. This moisturiser from Miessence is really nice and cools down the hot burning itching. My face looks less red and much less angry. I can go to work without too much embarrassment now. They do a really good liquid foundation which is nice. I can't wear make up so this was a nice suprise too.

minime001

by minime001 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Re: Face Eczema

Thanks for the tip. I looked up Pure Chimp Cream and couldn't find a conclusive INCI ingredients list. It does say what some ingredients are, but I like to look at ALL the ingredients, and where these ingredients lie in the ingredients list. Is it a heavy cream, is it a light cream? My skin burns so hot it can't stand thick creams as this makes it worse. Would be great to hear how it felt on your skin? Thanks :D

minime001

by minime001 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Re: Face Eczema

Happy to report I have been free of Eczema for over a month now, I tried an eczema kit that helped me through the hard times. I have a complicated skin type so I opted for Eczema Rescue Kit for Face: Combo / Oily it really sorted out my face eczema and I got the one for the body and hair. I have also stopped using artificial fragrances and cleared my house of all harsh chemicals. Feeling much better now. I wish you all luck with your skin journeys. Good luck with the launch of your new product line too.

3 posts