Medicine that will CONTROL your eczema!!!!!!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
lisavo16

by lisavo16 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Medicine that will CONTROL your eczema!!!!!!

For everyone that is suffering from the side effects of eczema, I have recently found two creams that will help control this skin condition. This includes the redness, itchiness, as well as the dry skin so it is definitely worth a try to ask your doctor to prescribe Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream as well as Betamethasone Valerate Ointment.

After 8 years of consistently hearing doctors and dermatologists who have recommended me to use hydrocortisone, vaseline, or products that have only made my skin worst, I have finally found a doctor who prescribed me a medicine that works. I've been using the cream's for almost nearly a year now and it has controlled my eczema by so much. Since I know that mine is considered a chronic condition, I use the cream daily to help reduce the flare up's from reoccurring.