to have no Eczema

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:25 pm

to have no Eczema

Hello I have had Eczema all my life and tried everything under the sun. Below is how I am managing to keep on top of things

1. Eating lots of wholegrains, fruit, vegetables, pulses, nuts & seeds, lean protein
2. Cut down on dairy & sugar
3. Use pure chimps super combo
4. Take a daily probiotic tablet, use honey too sweeten things (both boost your immune system)
5. Take a multivitamin every day

Hope this can help people like it did me. Took me a while to figure it out (it all starts from within).

Denise08

by Denise08 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: to have no Eczema

This post is really great. To add to this post, detoxification helps control eczema from attacking. Detox eliminates toxins from our body. Relaxation and meditations are ways of detoxification. I use ear candles with my friend and it soothes. It is not dangerous when properly used.

ammymickens

by ammymickens on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:23 am

Re: to have no Eczema

Eczema is easier to control than to cure. Following are certain tips that might help you prevent ear infection.

Avoid allergens that might trigger eczema or skin dryness.
Avoid long steaming hot bath. This aggravates itching if you have eczema.
Avoid using soaps and detergents that dry and irritate the skin.
After bath, apply moisturizer or ointments on to your skin.
Control your exposure to allergens like pet dander, dust, pollen, perfumes, soaps and rubber
Wash your bed linens regularly to avoid contact with dust mites.

3 posts