How my daughters eczema went away

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
jeneanem

by jeneanem on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:41 pm

How my daughters eczema went away

Hi, i would like to share my experience of our fight with eczema

My daughter has allergic eczema which can make a sudden appearance on her face and all over her body.
We have used many steroids and tried the wide range prescription preparations available.

As the flare-ups were becoming more frequent and particularly stressful for her I was desperate for a solution.

With determination and experimentation I developed a balm that has had amazing, immediate results on my daughter. The redness and itching stopped overnight, no flakiness and the red patches on her arms and legs were obviously healing, her lips where no longer swollen and sore and her eyelids no longer red.

Due to her allergies I decided to use 100% pure and natural ingredients which, although expensive have the perfect properties I was searching for

I have the balm in a small 15ml jar for trial use and also have the balm available in 100ml & 200ml jars. Remember a little really does go a long way.

There are only 5 ingredients, all incredibly special in there own way;

German (Blue) Chamomile Oil, 100% Pure: Anti-allergenic & anti-biotic, Blue Chamomile is a miracle worker on the skin that calms allergies, red/dry & irritated skin - promotes healing and is a great tissue generator. Blue Chamomile is considered many times more potent than the more commonly used Roman Chamomile

Manuka Oil, 100% Pure: Anti-bacterial, analgesic, anti-inflammatory (more commonly known for use in Manuka Honey) for centuries New Zealand Maori have used Manuka to treat skin disorders. Manuka is very effective for many skin problems it stabilises the skin, because it is relaxing for the skin nerves as well as cell activating and regenerating for the outer layers. With use the skin doesn't overreact constantly and doesn't come out in a rash so fast.

Basil Oil, 100% Pure: Anti-inflammatory, a natural muscle relaxant, antiseptic. Basil contains a substance called eugenol that numbs nerve endings that cause itching. One of the worlds oldest medicinal herbs.

Almond Oil, 100% Pure: Nourishes and moisturises the skin. Soaks nicely into the skin without being too oily.

Beeswax, Organic 100% Pure: Beeswax is not absorbed by the skin and creates a protective barrier, thereby retaining moisture in the applied areas.

Please note before use, I am a mother producing a balm to releave my daughters skin complaint and not a doctor. I cannot be held responsible for any reactions, allergies etc in the use of the balm.

If you have any doubts or reservations please consult your doctor before use.

All ingredients are listed

Please contact me for any further information

sunny81

by sunny81 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Re: How my daughters eczema went away

Very insightful post. Thanks
Sunny81

2 posts