Getting Rid Of Eczema

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
Healthychanges

by Healthychanges on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Getting Rid Of Eczema

Hi all, this eczema is really working on my self esteem, and the itching is really bad, I went to my doctor numerous times and decided to do my own research, I came across a guide to get rid of eczema and I'm happy to say my itching has drastically subsided as well as redness and swelling I think I'm going to get rid of my eczema all together feel very positive I found the guide below if anyone's interested hope this helps- healthsolutiononline
Last edited by Guest on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL, please check forum rules

Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Re: Getting Rid Of Eczema

Hello I have had Eczema all my life and tried everything under the sun. Below is how I am managing to keep on top of things 

1. Eating lots of wholegrains, fruit, vegetables, pulses, nuts & seeds, lean protein
2. Cut down on dairy & sugar
3. Use pure chimps super combo
4. Take a daily probiotic tablet, use honey too sweeten things (both boost your immune system)
5. Take a multivitamin every day

Hope this can help people like it did me. Took me a while to figure it out (it all starts from within).

2 posts