Eczema isnt clearing up...

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

24 posts
Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Mon May 18, 2015 5:06 am

Re: Eczema isnt cleaing up...

I haven't tried apple vinegar but I interviewed a dermatologist and the rationale is that vinegar is acidic and thus closer to our skin's natural pH.
http://eczemablues.com/2014/12/skin-ph- ... d-skin-ph/

Maybe consider finding a chlorhexidine-shower lotion at the pharmacy? That is similar to diluted bleach...mainly that staph bacteria on skin inhibits healing of the inflammation.

Take care,
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

sammieblue

by sammieblue on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Eczema isnt clearing up...

I am so sorry! I have eczema myself and have not found the right product until I heard about this company, called Trukid, from a friend. Trukid has honestly been my lifesaver. I get really bad flare-ups and Trukid's cream soothes and also makes my flare-ups disappear!! Its also a plus because Trukid is all natural and steroid free so even better for my skin! I put it on in the morning and after I take a shower at night! I would definitely recommend this for you and if you have any kids! I hope your eczema gets better!
Sammie Blue

Kellyxwq

by Kellyxwq on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:39 am

Re: Eczema isnt clearing up...

***My daughter's eczema healed in a natural way, steroids free!***

My daughter has serious eczema for about a year and now she has great improvement by natural treatment and almost healed. She was extremely itchy on her hands and feet when she has the eczema and we finally found a natural cream to help her stop the itchiness. Here is the detailed story about how we make our daughter healed from eczema and back to a happy life:

My 2 1/2 year old daughter developed a severe case of eczema 2 years ago.

She cried continuously every night from the incessant itching and we had to hold her to help relieve her pain and prevent her from scratching the open wounds. As the affliction progressed it became an extremely painful experience for the entire family. We stayed up with her for hours every night, occasionally right through the night.

During the worst period of about four months we did not sleep for more than 2 hours at a time.

Her pain distressed us greatly, in fact my clearest memory of these difficult times was how my heart ached to see my little girl suffering so much.

We brought our daughter to the hospital countless times. The doctors did their best, trying combinations of many different cortisones and steroids to try to heal her but nothing helped for more than 2 or 3 days.

Her condition worsened, even though we used potent steroids. At times the blisters on the soles of her feet and her palms grew so large they prevented her from walking and she could not use her hands to eat or do anything.

I continuously searched the internet for information on eczema and the different treatments people claimed would help. We tried many different brands of moisturizing lotions and coconut oil to try to help her, but nothing seemed to make a difference.

We created a website to help people who has the same problem as my daught and have shared our daughter's healing story on the website, please see the whole story from the following website

http://naturalskinco.com/natural-eczema ... pai-cream/

Also the following is the detail about her case:
http://naturalskinco.com/natural-eczema ... pai-cream/

Good luck!

Hotmamasg88

by Hotmamasg88 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 am

Eczema Treatment

How do I cure eczema using Jeunesse product?

Hi Friends,

What is eczema? It is a blood disorder according to the doctor that treat me.

I was recommended to use these products and my skin conditions has since improved.

Try the following method with Product from Jeunesse, so this is what you have to do:

Internal:
◾Take 3 sachet of Reserve daily, before breakfast, lunch and before bed time, remember you have to drink it using the correct method to have the best effect: Squeeze reveratrol bit by bit into our mouth, rinse it in mouth so that it spreads all over our tongue and mucosa of our mouth and retain it for a minute or two, you will notice the sweetness gradually disappear. Then swallow the remaining sourish remains.

External:
◾Wash affected area with Cleanser gentle enough to get through for at least 30 sec, as skin tens to trap dirt so clean with the right product and right method is very important
◾As you consume Reserve 3 times a day, take the almost empty packet, scrape what is left and spread on affected area
◾Mix serum with night repair, depending on how big the area is, apply it on affected area
◾serum will repair and rebuild new skin,
◾night repair will moisturize all 3 layers of your skin and trigger DNA repair of skin
◾Repeat the above steps 3 to 4 times a day, it will heal faster

Try it and you will see the result in 1 to 2 week.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL posted without Talkhealth permission. look at our forum policy for more

24 posts