APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the BOMB!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
nikkipiamonte0327

by nikkipiamonte0327 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:35 am

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the BOMB!

As of: sept 8 2013 (UPDate)

Guys, I'm such a sorry girl I've gotten back to trying different products again and as well as moisturizers. But you know what it always makes me go back to the one and only best natural acne treatment there is, the APPLE CiDER VINEGAR.

This is my story, when I got to try so many stuffs again which I thought could fasten the scar removal from my acne, I was completely wrong.my acne came back when I stopped using the apple cider from bragg's.
Now I'm using it again which Im sure has already improved my acne and redness from scars to over 30% within just 4 days of usage. I'm quite thankful for this bragg acv thing, cause it gives everything my skin needs and gives me hope like nothing else did.

So to shorten it up, this is my simple routine for now that has made me breakout-free again, I hope this helps.or if you can't consider everything in here, at least try the bragg's APPLE CiDeR, cause Won't really know what to do without it.

Am:
1. Cleanse with cetaphil cleanser for sensitive skin (cause I realized using a cleanser with aha or bha and acv at the same time just dries up skin and gives you more breakout.so I turned into a gentle cleanser)

2.after 5 mins, I tone with apple cider vinegar , I open the bottle itself then

I use 4 cotton balls-
1st cottonball- soak it half thru the bottle's hole and wipe it on half of your face like you either start with the left side or right side.
2nd-do the same thing but use it on the other side of your face.
3rd- do the 1st step
4th- do the second step

3.wait for about 5 mins then just splash face with water for about 10 secs
4.put my eaude medica bb cream for acne and whitening

Pm-
1.remove bb cream with simple cleansing wipes ( I realized PoNdS classic wipes gives me pimple cause of the castor oil that it has in it)

2.wash face and massage to remove excess bb cream with cetaphil cleanser for sensitive skin

3.after 2-5 mins, do the morning routine #2

4.let it stay overnight and don't splash with water

--that's pretty much it guys, I'm waking up to less and less red face now which I've gotten back from turning away from apple cider vinegar. Lesson learned is that I'll never use so many stuffs again and I'll never turn away again from Bragg's apple cider vinegar, which is now my HG.

Thanks and I hope it helps
goodluck n Godbless!

-nikki

nikkipiamonte0327

by nikkipiamonte0327 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the BOMB!--discontinued.!

Ok so I discontinued using acv cause my husband really hates the smell of it esp when he smells it in the room.that's why I ppromised him to never again ever use acv.he just really hates its smell.now I'm using:

Extra virgin olive oil as oil cleansing method
Cetaphil gentle cleanser for sensitive skin
Dickinson's witch hazel astringent

I think this gives better result cause it never dries out my face and when I do the oil cleansing method, tiny bead like substances appear out of my face which are the stucked blackheads or oil stuff from the surface of my skin which if I don't get out off my face would further cause the acne. I think olive oil really works well and dickinson's witch hazel removes the excess oil from my OCm.

So that's ,my story, I'm never going back to acv again cause of its smell that my husband wants me to get rid of.

Thanks.

Will_B_Seefah

by Will_B_Seefah on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:53 am

Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the BOMB!

Yes it does smell bad and you have to worry about it burning your skin. Start with diluted acv first.

Also you can eat it and it supposedly works from the "inside out".
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as overt promotion of products is not permitted in our forums - see forum rules for more info

Sally Heep

by Sally Heep on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:55 am

Re: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the BOMB!

Banana Peel -

Banana peels contain something called lutein, an extremely powerful antioxidant that reduces swelling and inflammation, and encourages healthy cell growth. So…rubbing a banana peel on your face can reduce the redness, obviousness, and discomfort of acne.
Take the peel, and rub in a circular motion all over your face. When you feel as though you’ve covered all of your face, let it sit for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off.

4 posts