cure for eczema that worked for me!

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
Mary8537

by Mary8537 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:26 am

cure for eczema that worked for me!

I have had eczema on my leg for about 10 years and it has annoyed me and not gotten better in spite of RX meds, etc. I was going to Hawaii and wanted to try and get it less obvious and tried using Aquaphore (not sure if that is correct spelling) which made a big difference and while I was in Hawaii I saw a "Surfer
salve" which is used for itching and it took away the itching. I have used both for about 4 weeks and my eczema is almost entirely gone. My skin is no longer lumpy and I think in a few weeks, you won't know that I even had it. I wanted to share this so someone else could try it if they wanted. Aquafore can be purchased without an RX at the drugstore and I smather it on at night and then put long socks on as it tends to be greasy. I had used this product after some eye surgery and they had me use it would my eyes...so thought i would try it. Good luck!

marycatherine

by marycatherine on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: cure for eczema that worked for me!

Hello all
Well I have just got my prescription forToctino 10mg. It is to be taken once daily for three months. Lets see how it goes. I am interested in the Aquafore and the surfers salve. I wonder is there a proper title for it. I am in Ireland but I have a friend in the States on holidays so she may be able to access it for me.
Will keep you posted as to my progress.
Mary Catherine

celina_hawks

by celina_hawks on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 am

Re: cure for eczema that worked for me!

Nice! glad it worked. Something similar that I have noticed is that my skin got worse when climates got hotter. My eczema showed a lot more. I too used something similar, got samples from bioevolve for b12 cream, started using it regularly and then I was hooked because results came quick. Within the same time frame, i would say to your treatment, my eczema started to show less even in the hot climate. I am glad their are products that work well for our skin! HOpe everyone is on the road to confidence

3 posts