Eczema magic cream

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
christine caley

by christine caley on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 am

Eczema magic cream

There's so many different causes of eczema. My son from 6 months was covered and nothing worked. Diets, creams, nothing.. One day in a newspaper i read about a family who created a home remedy just like Lorenzo. Having tried everything and watched my sons skin split and bleed I phoned and bought some. Each time I applied it to a new area he cried and we blowed on the afflicted area believing that in the three days we were told it would take to work it would be worth it. IT WAS. Once that area healed it never returned, I have recommended it to many, some it works, some it dosn't, my son is 17 now and although when younger there may have been a flare up the cream worked. When I began using it,I took it to the hospital he was under, and asked what the difference was about this, the answer is nothing, other than the way it's mixed, if you can bear to watch your child cry in pain cause it burns and blow for your life in 3 days you will see a differance. To add to that if it dosn't turn red and burn it isn't going to work. It changed completely my family's world. THE CREAM IS DERMATIQUE RECUPERATION CREAM I hope it works for you. X

VickyVickyG

by VickyVickyG on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: Eczema magic cream

Has anyone tried this cream? Not keen on the Lanolin ingredient.

2 posts