Cure for some excema sufferers

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
mousiemouse

by mousiemouse on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:10 am

Cure for some excema sufferers

I had excema/psoriasis for over 25 years. No two doctors could come up with a definitive diagnosis, they just kept prescribing $100 tubes of cream and injections. Over the years I spent thousands and thousands of dollars at the dozens of doctors' offices I frequented.

Then one day I read that you can be allergic to IBUPROPHEN. I'd been taking it nearly every day since it came on the market, around the same time as I got the excema.

I stopped using ibuprophen and within a week the so-called excema or psoriasis on my palms and the soles of my feet, which I'd suffered from for all those years, disappeared and has never returned. That was over ten years ago.

I had always thought my condition was due to some sort of allergy but my doctors told me it was systemic and chronic and could never be cured--I think they like it that way!!!

I hope this helps someone. :)

Boyaka420

by Boyaka420 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Re: Cure for some excema sufferers

I you posted this a while ago, but I have suffered for many years with eczema on my hands. My eczema was worse on my left hand and I have been taking steroid creams off and on for years to control it. A year ago, my doctor suggested I get an allergy test done. When I went to the first appointment, they told me I would have to come in on a Monday morning and have these patches put on my back and then come back Wednesday morning and Friday morning. I also could not shower for the week. Because of work, I did not do the test. Well, that was the worst move I ever did because I have found out that my eczema is also an allergy. Since my eczema is on my hands, I started writing down everything I touched, when it was the itchiest, when it wasn't and so on. I found Monday though Friday in the mornings on the train to be the worst. I narrowed it down and found my allergy was to newspaper ink. The allergy is actually to Colophony (Rosin), which is used in the ink. On the train I did the morning crossword and held the paper with my left hand. I stopped a few days ago and my the redness is almost gone, the itch is down and the cracks are healing. I think anyone with eczema should get an allergy test done. Colophony is in sunscreen, shampoo, deodorants and much more. It may be an allergy to something else.

Good to know someone else has found out their allergy which causes this horrible condition.

homeocareint

by homeocareint on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Re: Cure for some excema sufferers

Hi.. :D
I too experience eczema when I was 20 years old. I used many medicines but no result at that time one of my friends suggest me homeopathy treatment, then I went to Homeocare International for homeopathy treatment. They prescribe natural homeopathic remedies which are having the essence of healing for to cure eczema. After I got treatment at Homeocare International I cured my eczema completely from the root level. So approach homeopathy at Homeocare International for better treatment.

3 posts