Trying to get pregnant

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

1 post
bb4salwa

by bb4salwa on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:14 am

Trying to get pregnant

Hi there, I am asking this question on behalf of my friend. She is in her 30s now and have tried to get pregnant for over 2 years now. She had been pregnant before twice and she lost the baby while pregnant twice one at 6months and the other at 4months. They said she has PCOS, and unfortunately since her last pregnancy she still been trying but even her period had stoped. The dr keeps pushing the appointment to every 3 months to see her. But yet doesn't do anything about it. He tried to put her on letrozole but after we left from the appointment; the reception desk said sorry but this medicine has been stopped by nhs and can't be issued. We tried to contact him but he said only in appointments I can see u. After 3 months of waiting he said now he wants to do blood test, which again nhs doesn't fund. My friend still accepted and payed for it, but next time we see him is in sep. But he wants her to start on metformin which is the medicine she was on before and didn't help her for over 2 years. What can she do? According to the research I've done from your web page it said she can change hospital? Or at least dr right? But I don't know any dr by name to change her to! Please help :)