Free Supplement from The Guardian
Offer ends: 20 July 2017
talkhealth recently partnered with Mediaplanet UK on the 2017 Ears, Nose & Throat Campaign in The Guardian newspaper and online. If you would like to download your own FREE copy of the ENT Guardian supplement, please follow the link:
Our article, titled 5 Remedies for blocked Ears, covered a number of remedies and manoeuvres to alleviate blocked ears such as the Valsalva manoeuvre, Olive & tea tree oil and Antihistamines. The supplement also included motivating insights from thought leaders and covered a wide range of conditions that affect everyone from newborn’s to the elderly. Other articles which featured in the supplement include:
• Rita Simons on raising a child with hearing loss
• Ben Fogle has been appointed as Patron of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
• The link between hearing loss and depression
• We need to acknowledge the full impact of hay fever
• "My life started the day I got a hearing dog"
• ENT research and technology: from newborn’s to the elderly
• Hearing loss: the costs, the effect on society and how to prevent it
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.