To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 x Happy Flush (50ml portable bottles) in a choice of fragrances click below to enter...
Unless you suffer with a bowel condition, it’s hard to imagine why emptying your bowels (or bag) can have such a profound impact on the daily life that others take for granted. It can prevent socialising, going shopping, going to friend’s houses and even going on holiday. Sadly, it is a fact that in the UK there is still a taboo about Poo.
Here is a quote from one of our customers: "I have ordered from Happy Flush twice now and their product and customer service is fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know living with Crohn's/ Colitis/ IBD and IBS. Their products save so much embarrassment out and about in public toilets and at home when guests are over visiting) Boosted my confidence dramatically, I feel a lot more at ease in public toilets using their product."
Who are Happy Products?
Manufacturers of Happy Flush, we are a small, British, family company and have been selling our products directly to our customers since 2013. We believe in quality products and exceptional customer service.
Why buy Happy Flush?
- IT WORKS!
- WORRY-FREE Guarantee!
- Actively stops toilet odours as you go to the loo, creating a barrier locking in odours, releasing a crisp fragrance on flushing.
- Made using the finest ingredients
- Does NOT contain any alcohol/ harmful chemicals/parabens/aerosol/ benzene
- A British handmade product.
- Three sizes – 25ml pocket size, 50ml large portable size, 100ml bathroom size with child proof lock
- Variety of fragrances
- Just launched – Stay Happy ™ our NEW repeat ordering service SAVING TIME and MONEY, includes FREE POSTAGE and much more!
Happy Flush® take it with you when you go! ™
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.