12 x Only Gac Fruit Oil Bottles
Offer ends: 6 February 2018
To be in with a chance of winning one of 12 free bottles of Only Gac Fruit oil capsules, click below to enter
This offer ended 6 February 2018
Open your mind and body to the incredible Gac Fruit, a source of Mother Nature's most powerful antioxidants, cherished for generations for its natural health giving properties.
The Gac Fruit
Known as Fruit from Heaven because of its naturally high nutritional content, this bright orange Gac fruit is very rich in carotenoids (the body's first line of defence), and contains one from the highest concentrations of lycopene, and beta-carotene of any known fruit or vegetable. It also contains naturally high levels of vitamin C and E.
The dark orange colour historically represents life, vitality and longevity.
- Lycopene: up to 70 times more than tomatoes
- Beta carotene (converts to Vitamin A in the body): up to 10 times more than carrots
- High levels of vitamin E
- Vitamin C: up to 40 times more than oranges
The high levels of carotenoids helps the body to absorb other nutrients
Key health benefits
- Gac Fruit oil is reported to help a variety of skin conditions
- Promotes healthy skin and a youthful complexion
- Strengthens hair and nails and assists growth
- Relieves dry and sore eyes
- Support a healthy prostate due to the high lycopene content
- Strengthens the immune systems
Only Gac Fruit
We are the first UK based company specializing in Gac Fruit Oil
Each bottle contains 80 Capsules of Gac Fruit Oil
Recommended dose is 2-3 capsules per day
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.