To be in with a chance of winning one of 10 x The Happy Gut Guide: Know More, Live Well, Feel Great books written by our talkhealth expert, Wendy Green, click below to enter…
Learn how to truly trust your gut.
As well as digesting your food, your gut plays a vital role in your health and happiness. Not only does it contain over 100 million nerves, but it also hosts over 100 trillion bacteria that influence your immune system, weight, mood and general well-being. This book offers easy-to-follow, practical advice on how to have a happy gut and enjoy good health from the inside out.
It will help you to:
- Improve your digestion by following good eating habits
- Soothe your gut with simple techniques to help you de-stress and sleep better
- Boost your beneficial gut bacteria and lose excess pounds with delicious gut-friendly meals
- Make your own fermented probiotic foods
- Strengthen your immune system and feel happier
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.