20 x Ultraveen Itch Relief Cream
Offer ends: 7 May 2018
To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 x Ultraveen Itch Relief Cream tubes (125ml), click below to enter.
Satisfies and soothes the skin, reducing the itching sensation and relieving the discomfort. Protects and hydrates dry, sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and itchiness.
- Contains 3% Colloidal Oatmeal to protect and relieve skin irritation, 5% Urea, one of the skin’s own natural moisturising factors, Beeswax which soothes and protects naturally and Oat Phyto Ceramides to naturally reduce skin moisture loss. Contains Finnish Oats renowned for their high Beta-glucan levels which enhance moisturising content.
- Perfume Free
- Paraben Free
- Apply liberally to affected areas 1 to 3 times daily or as directed by your medical practitioner or pharmacist. Once skin is restored continue to use to maintain skin condition and prevent recurrence of dryness. It is particularly effective if applied after a bath/shower whilst the skin in still warm.
- Available in 125ml tube
- This product should not be used if there are known sensitivities to any of the ingredients. It should not be used on widespread, extremely red skin, not if there is a skin infection. If using Ultraveen causes irritation it should be washed off and use discontinued. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Ultraveen is safe to use in pregnancy. However as with any prescribable product, if you are pregnant you should talk to your medical practitioner or pharmacist prior to use. It should not be applied to breasts if breast feeding.
- Suitable for adults and children from 5 years old. Consult your medical practitioner or pharmacist before using on children under 5 years old.
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.