If you would like to read Wendy Green's book, 50 Things You Can Do Today To Boost Your Confidence, we have 5 copies to give away to the first 5 people chosen at random after the closing date.
In this easy-to-follow book, Wendy Green explains how life events and experiences, as well as lifestyle and psychological factors, can affect your confidence, and offers practical advice and a holistic approach to help you develop strong self-belief, including simple dietary and lifestyle changes, and DIY complementary therapies. Find out 50 things you can do today to boost your confidence including:
- Be body-confident by eating well and exercising regularly
- Control stress to feel more self-assured
- Challenge confidence-sapping thoughts and beliefs
- Exude confidence with the right body language, speech and image
- Identify and develop your strengths, talents and achievements
- Overcome your fears by stepping out of your comfort zone
- Learn how to feel confident in real-life situations
- Find helpful organisations and products
Wendy Green is a health project coordinator and health promoter. She is the author of 14 health books including 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Stress and 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Anxiety. She is also a talkhealth expert and has taken part in talkhealth online clinics on Weight Loss, Skin Conditions, Mental Health and Fibromyalgia.
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.