mydentalcare support programme
Most people have a complete set of 32 adult teeth by the time they reach their teenage years. Looking after them is very important as it is the only set of real teeth they will get. If you’re looking for additional guidance and support for your dental care needs, then register for talkhealth’s FREE mydentalcare support programme.
The support programme is due to launch in December 2018.
mydentalcare provides 12 weeks of dedicated information, sent to you by email in bite-size chunks. Each week you will receive either a PDF for you to download / print OR a video to view containing practical information written by talkhealth and medical professionals.
Some of the topics the programme covers include:
- The importance of cleaning, brushing and flossing teeth
- Bridges, crowns, fillings and implants
- When to have check-ups and when to see a hygienist
- Babies’ and young children’s teeth
- Hints & tips to look after your teeth
If you would like to take part in the dental care support programme once it has launched, please register your interest by filling out our short expression of interest form.
* All information and material provided is not intended in any way to be a replacement for professional medical care and advice. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspects of life with talkhealth conditions or others ailments you should ALWAYS check with your doctor, health visitor or professional medical advisor.