The average person has between 100,000 to 150,000 hairs and will lose between 100 to 150 on a daily basis. Hair loss, or alopecia, is a condition whereby individuals find themselves losing more hairs than this, with regrowth being stunted causing a noticeable loss of hair. If you’re looking for additional support to help manage and control your hair loss, then register for talkhealth’s FREE myhairloss support programme.
myhairloss provides 20 weeks of dedicated information, sent to you by email in bite-size chunks. Each week you will receive either a PDF for you to download / print OR a video to view containing practical information written by talkhealth and medical and professional experts.
Some of the topics the programme covers include:
- Different types of hair loss
- Treatment options
- Psychological impacts
- Shampoo and conditioner advice
- Patient stories and hints & tips
- Latest research and much more!
* All information and material provided is not intended in any way to be a replacement for professional medical care and advice. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspects of life with talkhealth conditions or others ailments you should ALWAYS check with your doctor, health visitor or professional medical advisor.