Our general well-being is of prime importance in our day to day lives and governs how we function at work, rest and play. Too often we totally ignore it and then wonder why we feel so tired and why we are not functioning as well as we feel we should. Taking time for our own health should be TOP of our agenda and most times it's at the bottom.
To help you improve your health take a look at our well-being programme that covers a wide range of health topics and provides quick pointers to get you back on track. This programme will not only help you directly but also your family's health. Sign up today today to the mywellbeing support programme:
mywellbeing provides 19 weeks of dedicated information, sent to you by email in bite-size chunks. Each week you will receive either a PDF for you to download / print OR a video to view containing practical information written by talkhealth and medical and professional experts.
Some of the topics the programme covers include:
- Sleep, digital detoxing
- Weight and exercise
- Men's and Womens health covering all age ranges
- Mental and emotional well-being
- Skin, allergies
- Gut health, nutrition, sugar, salt and heart and cholesterol
- Pain and first aid
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Seaonal health
- foot, hair, and oral/mouth health
- Vision and hearing
- Incontinance and bladder issues
- Compassion fatigue and caring for others
* All information and material provided is not intended in any way to be a replacement for professional medical care and advice. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspects of life with talkhealth conditions or others ailments you should ALWAYS check with your doctor, health visitor or professional medical advisor.