"This is a massive support and is given in a nice bite size way, so that you can learn more and be able to cope/deal with the problem in a different and better way." (Yvonne, Jul 19)
Our general well-being is of prime importance in our day to day lives and governs how we function at work, rest and play. Too often we totally ignore it and then wonder why we feel so tired and why we are not functioning as well as we feel we should. Taking time for our own health should be TOP of our agenda and most times it's at the bottom.
To help you improve your health take a look at our well-being programme that covers a wide range of health topics and provides quick pointers to get you back on track. This programme will not only help you directly but also your family's health. Sign up today to the mywellbeing support programme and get a free sample of Biofreeze as we have 100 to give away.
mywellbeing provides 19 weeks of dedicated information, sent to you by email in bite-size chunks. Each week you will receive either a PDF for you to download / print OR a video to view containing practical information written by talkhealth and medical and professional experts.
Some of the topics the programme covers include:
- Sleep, digital detoxing
- Weight and exercise
- Men's and Women's health covering all age ranges
- Mental and emotional well-being
- Skin, allergies
- Gut health, nutrition, sugar, salt, heart and cholesterol
- Pain and first aid
- Seasonal health
- Foot, hair, and oral/mouth health
- Sexual health
- Vision and hearing
- Incontinence and bladder issues
- Compassion fatigue and caring for others
See what one of our members says about our well-being support programme
* All information and material provided is not intended in any way to be a replacement for professional medical care and advice. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspects of life with talkhealth conditions or others ailments you should ALWAYS check with your doctor, health visitor or professional medical advisor.