Stoma Accessory Samples
Offer ends: 3 September 2020
These samples are only available and intended to help those with a stoma. Therefore, please only apply to receive this free sample if you have a stoma.
Hyperseal® with Manuka honey and HydroFrame® with Manuka honey are stoma accessories
designed to add extra comfort and security to your stoma pouch.
The unique skin-friendly Hyperflex® hydrocolloid contains medical grade Manuka honey, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
Hyperseal washers with Manuka honey
Hyperseal washers with Manuka honey are stoma seals designed to add extra security to pouches. With the added comfort of Manuka honey, they are gentle on vulnerable and sensitive skin.
A reassuringly comfortable fit:
- Moulds beautifully to all the body contours, while remaining exceptionally versatile
- Can be stretched, shaped, moulded or cut to fit around the stoma
- Doesn’t lose stickiness so can be re-joined if breaks
- Treats skin with care − even on vulnerable or sore skin
- Ideal for stomas that have crevices, fistulas or scar tissue that could make the surrounding stoma site uneven
- Additional adhesion where it’s needed most to help prevent leakage
- Available in a variety of sizes
HydroFrame with Manuka honey flange extenders
HydroFrame with Manuka honey flange extenders are designed to add extra security and comfort to pouches, giving ostomates the confidence and freedom to live life to the full.
- Provides additional adhesion - useful for creases, scars hernias and prolapsed stomas
- Increases pouch wear time, especially when putting extra pressure on the flange, such as while gardening and playing sport
- Designed for easy application
- Available in two sizes
To request a free sample simply click on the link below and you will be taken to the Hyperseal and HydroFrame ordering page.
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.