Endometriosis devastates the lives of women and their families. We help them take back control.
10% of women endure unrelenting pain that affects every aspect of their lives each day.
We're here to provide vital support services, reliable information and a community for those affected by endometriosis.
- We want to improve the lives of people affected by endometriosis and work towards a future where it has the least possible impact on those living with the condition.
- To help people overcome the impact endometriosis can have on individual lives
- For everyone to have the right to fast, appropriate care, support and treatment
- For all of society to fully understand endometriosis and its impact and to be aware of the work of Endometriosis UK
- To provide the highest quality support
- To empower people to help themselves
- To be the best source of information on endometriosis
- To work in an open, transparent, ethical and accountable manner
- To recognise and respect the value and diversity of all
- To appreciate the skills, expertise and commitment of our members, staff and volunteers
Our Support Network is here to offer those affected by endometriosis the support and information they need to understand the condition and take control.
Being diagnosed with endometriosis can be a daunting experience, but you don’t have to face it alone. You can call our helpline, join a local support group or join our online community.