TH+ Expert Webinar with Josie Buck: Emotional health and emotional eating
Our relationship with food goes way beyond feelings of hunger. For some of us, food can be a comfort or reward, while for others, it can be a source of stress or anxiety. Understanding the way in which we emotionally connect with our appetites and diets can help us to better nourish our bodies and find freedom from destructive eating/dieting patterns.
There’s no better person to talk us through this stuff than the brilliant Josie Buck - AKA The Mindful Cook. Josie is a food and eating psychologist who specialises in supporting and encouraging women to improve their relationship with food. In this webinar she shares her expertise on how to counteract negative behaviours or habits, as well as how to reconfigure the way we view and value our bodies.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals