VIDEO: Exclusive festive expert webinar with Sophie Medlin
talkhealth’s resident dietician Sophie Medlin returned to our screens with nutritional wisdom that’ll see us all through the festive period. In the one-off Christmas special, Sophie set the record straight about mince pies and moderation.
For many of us, December is reserved for spending time with loved ones, pressing play on our favourite christmas songs and leaving room for just one more gingerbread, and this year should be no different.
After a week of troubling Christmas weight-related fitness and wellbeing coverage in the broadsheets, we wanted to cut through the headlines and find out more about festive nutrition.
In the webinar, Sophie emphasised the importance of maintaining a healthy mental and emotional relationship with food throughout the Christmas period. For many, the seasonal sweet treats and contentious sprout offerings can be overwhelming, but you shouldn’t feel bad for giving in to the temptation for foods that we only eat once a year!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals