TH+ Expert Webinar with Dr Gretchen Hawley: Daily movement with MS and other chronic conditions
An MS diagnosis shouldn’t stop us from living our most active lives. In fact, taking care of our physical and mental well-being is arguably more important for those of us living with conditions like multiple sclerosis.
Dr Gretchen Hawley is a physical therapy expert with a special interest in the management and wellness of MS patients. She works to help people improve their balance, walking and energy - all things that can be challenging during a relapse or during the course of secondary progressive MS.
You can watch the webinar back with your TH+ membership!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals