TH+ Expert Webinar: Fighting Fatigue with Lauren Windas
The last 12 months have been exhausting. The Covid-19 pandemic has caused unforeseen changes to routine, increased stress and anxiety as well as a necessity to keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to your health. On top of all of that, our already busy lifestyles have to be maintained too. It’s no wonder we’re all feeling a little drained.
Many of us brush our tiredness off, stumbling through our days relying on caffeine kicks and 3pm sugary snacks, hoping that we might wake-up feeling refreshed tomorrow.
Fatigue is not something that should be ignored, after all it is often the root cause of memory lapses, poor productivity, weight fluctuation and injury. In fact, as fatigue related conditions continue to increase, tiredness is causing a health crisis.
Upgrade to TH+ to watch Lauren's webinar-on-demand!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals