talkmenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkmenshealth > sexually transmitted infections

sexually transmitted infections

Moderator: talkhealth

Can chlamydia by cured with natural remedy?

Postby denny320 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:31 am

I had unprotected sex with a girl I knew for just 5 days. A week later, I noticed small amounts of cloudy discharge from my penis. When I go to pee, I feel burning pain in my urethra and my testicle is painful and swelling. I'm scared and went to doctor for STD test. It came back positive for chlamydia. My doctor prescribed azithromycin, but I'm afraid of the side effects and don't want to take them. Is there any natural remedy for chlamydia?
denny320

Re: Can chlamydia by cured with natural remedy?

Postby denny320 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:28 am

Update: I found a herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill on web and I decide to give it a try. It is made from herbs and has no side effects, Hope it could help me.
denny320

Postby esoledolu on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi,

We’re really sorry to hear about your struggles with Chlamydia. If you have any worries or concerns about the potential side effects of any medication, speak directly with your GP. For online support take a look at our blog posts on chlamydia:

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... chlamydia/

Best,
Esther
esoledolu

Postby shashank16997 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Baking Soda
Baking soda is alkaline; it means that it helps to fight your urine’s acidity. That, in the words of the common man, suggests that it neutralizes your urination. One problem is that most people have irritation with the infection’s face, which is accompanied by urine. To help reduce this discomfort, go to baking soda. A teaspoon of baking soda is dissolved in eight ounces of fresh water. Eat the first glass of whole glass every morning for a week. This is a beneficial home remedies for UTI.
shashank16997