Chest pain

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
C.youcan92

by C.youcan92 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:23 pm

Chest pain

So, it's long so bare with me if you can. Now I don't want to sound stupid but here's some back ground. 27, usually fit and healthy, smoker etc.. So yesterday around 6pm I started feeling soo weird, then my arm went all weird feeling. Pain in shoulder but more to front, then I had the most awkward chest pain on my left boob! When i say awkward it was, but there was also pain there too. I sweated so much it was horrendous. Now I know what your thinking but I honestly don't think this. It lasted for about 2 hours on and off. Wtf, now I'm scared to ring the doctors cause I know I'll get the oh you need to go hospital and get checked. But it's gone now. Any advice please, anyone had this before???

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:07 am

Re: Chest pain

Hi C.youcan92,

Thank you for your post regarding your intermittment chest pain.

Perhaps it was a temporary trapped nerve or muscle contraction?

You may want to record when/if this happens again and what symptoms you experienced to determine any pattern/frequency. If your symptoms are continuing to bother you then we would urge you to seek out an opinion from your Dr just to rule anything out and peace of mind. If your symptoms are pursisting and worsening then hospital will be the best place for further investigation.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts