Page 1 of 1

UK based Endometriosis Research

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:15 am
by Chlo_Strath ... uzJDfSypAW

If you are over 18, live in the UK and have a diagnosis of endometriosis, please consider taking part in my PhD research, which aims to capture the experiences of those living with endometriosis.

In particular, we want to understand the factors related to quality of life and wellbeing in endometriosis. Working with relevant charities and organisations, we will then share our learning. We hope our research will contribute to the development of resources to support those living with endometriosis, to be utilised alongside medical and surgical treatment.

Participation involves completing a survey now, and a further survey in 12 months’ time. You can find out more detailed information on our research by clicking the link below and reading the information sheet, or by contacting me on ... uzJDfSypAW

Please note: if you click the link, you are under no obligation to complete the survey and can leave at any time. The survey will take around 20 minutes to complete.

Thank you!

Re: UK based Endometriosis Research

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:24 am
by MissCandyGirl
Good luck with your survey!

I completed a survey online myself today: it was for research into COVID-19.

Anyhow, I am sure loads of people will complete your survey, Chlo Strath.