Talk Women’s Healthtalkwomenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkwomenshealth > general women's health

general women's health

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

Re: How to lose weight quickly.

Postby Emly Turner on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:58 am

Hii Dear,

If you want lose weight drink warm water early morning and do cardio for 30 mins.It helps you to reduce weight quickly.
Emly Turner

Postby Emly Turner on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:04 am

Hii Dear,

If you want lose weight drink warm water and do cardio for 30 mins daily.It helps you to reduce your weight quickly.All the best dear.
Emly Turner

Postby kabirkolle on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 am

Eat a high-protein breakfast.
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
Drink water a half hour before meals.
Choose weight loss-friendly foods.
Eat soluble fiber.
kabirkolle

Postby jenn33er on Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:22 pm

jessicamar868 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to lose weight quickly, My sister weight is about 234 lbs and she want to lose some weight quickly as she has to attend some function. Is it possible to lose at least 50 lbs in a month.
Can this be achieved in such quick time by any means other then surgery. Reply if you can help.

Just sit down with her and start counting calories. Calories deficit is most important in losing weight.
jenn33er

Postby jenny0815 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:46 pm

jessicamar868 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to lose weight quickly, My sister weight is about 234 lbs and she want to lose some weight quickly as she has to attend some function. Is it possible to lose at least 50 lbs in a month.
Can this be achieved in such quick time by any means other then surgery. Reply if you can help.

Hi Jessicamar868,

My name is Jenny, and I was really hooked with your post. I really wanted to help you and share my experiences in losing weight quickly. I did a lot of research online when I started losing weight, of course sometimes we don't wanna talk about this with our friends or families because we are lacking confidence with ourselves.

I wanted to show you one of the best articles I've read about fast boosting of metabolism. Which was the first thing that helped me a lot. You can visit this link:(Moderator of forum has removed link) very helpful.

Along with reduced body fat and water weight, you may also lose some weight due to less intestinal waste and undigested food and fiber in the digestive system.
Here are the 7 steps you should follow in order to lose 10 pounds in a week.(Not bad) :D

1. Eat Fewer Carbs and More Lean Proteins
2. Eat Whole Foods and Avoid Most Processed Junk Foods
3. Reduce Your Calorie Intake by Following These Tips (See List)
4. Lift Weights and Try High-Intensity Interval Training
5. Be Active Outside of the Gym

Got this info from (Moderator of forum has removed link) section5 :)

If you haven't gone to the gym yet, please do so. Here's the 5 favorite exercise equipment that I can suggest you.
1. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
2. Proform 440R Rower
3. Ironmaster Super Adjustable Bench
4. SPRI Dual Grip Xerball
5. Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Roller

I know you're not familiar in some of those, but you may want to check out the images and more details here:(Moderator of forum has removed link)

I hope this helped you a lot! :) Stay healthy Jessicamar868!

Jenny
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions
jenny0815

Previous