Contraception Pill (Brevinor) - Minimal period this month

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
jbarrett

by jbarrett on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:13 pm

Contraception Pill (Brevinor) - Minimal period this month

Hi There,

Please could you kindly advise me on a concern I have.

I have been on Brevinor (the pill) for almost 10 years, and things are regular as they should be.

Last month my period was a lot heavier than usual and this month hardly anything at all. It was due to start on Sunday, but on Saturday I started to see brown/red period/discharge then nothing at all come Sunday when it was all due.

What i would like to know is, is this normal for the pill? Can things like diet and exercise affect it?
Last time a similar thing happened was when I took some magnesium which was too high of a dose and when I have been poorly in the past with stress etc.

I know I am not pregnant, I have taken pills on time each day, and now I feel just like my period has finished.

Can you have very small bleeds on the pill?

Any advice / reassurance that this is normal would be great!

Thankyou in advance :)

Jackie

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Contraception Pill (Brevinor) - Minimal period this mont

Hello Jackie,

Thank you for visiting talkhealth with your query.

As with all questions we must advise that you consult your GP if you are worried. In the meantime have you considered asking one of pharmacists? Follow the below link to explore this section of talkhealth: viewforum.php?f=720

A member of the team may be able to give you some further advice.

Best wishes - and try not to worry!

The talkhealth team.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

abandonatoalex

by abandonatoalex on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Contraception Pill (Brevinor) - Minimal period this mont

Contraceptive pills which are the abortion pills are the best pills which are used for terminating the early pregnancy with ease.After the abortion has taken place there can be irregularity in the periods which comes back to normal in few days.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional link removed as per forum policy

3 posts