How to reduce weight at Home without Exercise

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

14 posts
LarryAcosta

by LarryAcosta on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:23 am

Re: How to reduce weight at Home without Exercise

Take a proper balanced diet and cut down on calories. The detox tea can be beneficial to lose weight. You also need to stay away from junk and oily food.

Girldmator

by Girldmator on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:20 am

LarryAcosta wrote:Take a proper balanced diet and cut down on calories. The detox tea can be beneficial to lose weight. You also need to stay away from junk and oily food.
Another thing, you should not skip meals. :D

jamielee

by jamielee on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 am

Losing weight is simple but not easy. You need to eat fewer calories than you use. That battle takes place in the grocery store and kitchen, not the gym.

LeaTyler

by LeaTyler on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:38 am

Take all the usual healthy eating advice such as;

- Eat 2-3 times a day and avoid snacking
- Eat fewer grains and more vegetables
- Cut out sugar, it also makes us hungrier too
- Try to take a diet pills, it works.

I've been using http://www.bloomshealth.com.au/products ... etabolism/ for almost a year now, Good luck.:)

Abeljohn

by Abeljohn on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:31 am

You can achieve this by making a right diet plan.

Caroline32

by Caroline32 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Hi After the birth of the child, I got a lot of weight. I was engaged in a child and was a housewife. I did not have time for gym and fitness. And my condition was bad. I was depressed, I was always tired. I tried a lot of tools. Once on the Internet, I found a clinic about hormones. This is dedicated to the important role that hormones play in our lives. I continued. Has handed over analyzes and it has appeared in my organism hormones have been strongly lowered or omitted. I underwent a course of treatment. In six months I got rid of excess weight (but I also did aerobics and gymnastics at home and led proper nutrition). Therefore, my state became much better. The depression passed, I no longer felt tired. But in fact, the most important thing is that excess weight is gone! I have already completed this course of hormonal treatment, but sometimes I still check the level of hormones in the body. Therefore, if you are interested, this is their site https://hghinjections.us/ there is a lot of useful information. I hope my answer helped you learn something new about losing weight at home

Life365Coach

by Life365Coach on Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Our bodies are designed for movement/exercise. However, if you're physically not able to exercise, that is an important consideration. Here are a few ideas with a proven track record for success, depending of course on the diligent follow-through of the individual:
• Adopt 100% plant-based diet
• Avoid refined carbohydrates
• Eat only twice a day (breakfast and lunch), with no snacking and definitely nothing after 6 pm
* Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily
• Avoid caffeine
• Get to be by 10 pm
• Do lots of housework to replace the exercise
Make Each Count!

marcella

by marcella on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:13 am

Can excessive exercise and weight loss cause the menstrual problem or bleeding after taking an abortion pill from an online store effect health?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi Marcella

If you are suffering blood loss or menstrual problems please do see your GP as soon as possible or dial 111.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

14 posts