How to prevent acne in future?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
Francis Abraham

by Francis Abraham on Mon May 29, 2017 2:14 pm

How to prevent acne in future?

I'm Francis from LA, was suffering much from acne scars. Here, the treatments were not working and expensive.My friend- medical expert from neighborhood suggested me Aster CMI Hospital located in india. So we made a trip to India and there,at Bangalore we met the doctors at Aster CMI. They explained to me about the medical condition, procedures and all.My treatment was done within a month and completely cured :) . Doctors gave me cautions to be taken, but here I just want to know if their is anything I should take care in the future? :?:
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue May 30, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional URL not allowed: Removed

onlinegenericpill

by onlinegenericpill on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Re: How to prevent acne in future?

You can buy Retino-A to get rid of acne now as well as in future also.

Jessicasmith

by Jessicasmith on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:09 am

Re: How to prevent acne in future?

I think I am quite suitable to write this answer, Because I faced this problem and I have done a lot of research on it. Acne also called pimples, and this occurs when your skin’s oil glands are overactive and pores become inflamed.
Here I am sharing some helpful tips that I applied on myself a few months back and got very effective results also in preventing acne.
-Keep your face clean.
-Use Moisturize according to your skin.
-Keep your hands off your face
-Stay out of the sun
-Try to drink more water
-Eat healthy food
-Prefer some exercises , like walking ,running, yoga, jumping on trampoline, these all are helpful to make us -healthy and fit and also helps to remove acne
:) :) :) :)

3 posts