Breast Cancer Research Survey

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
hk294929

by hk294929 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Breast Cancer Research Survey

Hello,

I’m Han and I’m a Health Psychology Masters student from King’s College London. I’m currently working on a study funded by Breast Cancer Now which is exploring how breast cancer survivors use the internet/apps to meet their healthcare needs. The results from the study will help us to develop ways to support women prescribed hormone therapy.

We’re looking for UK based women with a primary diagnosis of breast cancer who are currently prescribed hormone therapy to participate in the study (e.g. tamoxifen / anastrazole / letrozole /exemestane). The study consists of an online survey which takes approximately 15 – 20 minutes to complete and all responses are completely confidential. The study has received ethical approval from the KCL Research Ethics Committee.

The online survey, alongside more information, can be found here https://goo.gl/GFpEmM, and your participation would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time.
- Han

BettyJohn123

by BettyJohn123 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: Breast Cancer Research Survey

This is great. Thanks for the share.

2 posts