Best Vitamins in Pregnancy?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

5 posts
Jasica.adam

by Jasica.adam on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:47 am

Best Vitamins in Pregnancy?

Hi,

My sis is pregnant for three months and she asked me to find some best vitamins to take while in pregnancy, I thought to ask over here. Does anyone have recommendation of supplements to use while in pregnancy which have no side effects?

BTW, I have got a few list of supplements to use, I am not sure which one would be great to intake, please suggest?
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as contained advertising from outside sources

ChocoMark

by ChocoMark on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:13 am

Re: Best Vitamins in Pregnancy?

It is a good thing you are doing for your sister. Well done! I would recommend she takes probiotics as well. These are highly recommend for a healthy pregnancy and will health to ease of the nausea she feels. My wife had a very bad case of morning all the time and was hardly able to keep anything down. Tried lots of things but we only saw some relief from yogurts. Which is a good source of probiotics.
Then we were recommended to try using probiotic supplements. She used Flourish Probiotics by Eu Natural. So these are basically healthy bacteria that facilitate digestion, support gut health and balance flora and also great for fighting UTIs and other bad bacteria that make us sick. This particular one is also highly recommended to be used during pregnancy as it is completely natural and clinically tested.

I hope this helps :)

Barsha_Pandey

by Barsha_Pandey on Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Prenatal vitamin, folic acid, iron, vitamin D, magnesium, fish oil, and probiotics are the essential nutrients that must be taken as a supplementary for the pregnancy.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri May 10, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 am

folic acid.
iron.
calcium.
vitamins D, C, A, and E.
zinc.
copper.

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:15 am

You have not mentioned, what is a list of supplements you have got. Well, taking the supplement is good, but side by side don’t overlook the natural source of vitamins. When you're pregnant, eat healthily and avoid taking multivitamins that are not made for pregnancy.

Vitamin B12 is important for your nervous system. The National Institutes of Health recommended that pregnant people consume 2.8 micrograms (mcg) of B12 per day.

Animal-based foods are a great source of vitamin B12. We can get less amount of B12 from plant-based food. That will not fulfill our daily requirements. For vegan, supplements are very important. B12 vitamin vape is very effective and consumed by the body immediately. It works faster than any vitamin capsule.

5 posts