Extremely frequent vaginal and bladder infections

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
e_rose1244

by e_rose1244 on Thu May 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Extremely frequent vaginal and bladder infections

Hi there, I’ve been having this problem for almost 6 years now and it’s becoming very tiring and depressing. Every time I have intercourse I inevitably get either a UTI, BV, or a yeast infection. Every time for years. When it first started, it was a UTI almost every week for years. Then it became a yeast infection every time. Now, it’s BV every other week. I try everything, peeing before and after sex, cotton underwear, sleeping without underwear, obviously wiping front to back, I don’t use soap or feminine products, I stopped using tampons, I even tried taking a prescription antibiotic after sex. Nothing helps. I’ve seen many doctors and they all are at a loss. Last year I was hospitalized because of a UTI, I went into sepsis. I am a healthy 22 year old woman, this should not be happening to me. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on meds, doctors appointments and hospitalizations in the past few years. I can only imagine the damage all of this medication is doing to my body. If anyone can help or has experienced this, please please reply. I am feeling hopeless

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:20 pm

Re: Extremely frequent vaginal and bladder infections

Hi e_rose1244,

Thank you for posting on the forum. Sorry to hear of your long, frustrating experience with these type of infections. Unfortunately we at talkhealth are unable to give a specific medical diagnosis for your symptoms, but have you considered looking into Systemic Candida infection as root cause? There is plenty of info online about this. Also, by increasing the amount of friendly bacteria in your gut you can help balance yeast and overgrowth of bad bacteria overall. Drugs and anti-biotics will increase yeast and kill good bacteria. A strong probiotic drink called kefir can help with that.

Please have a look at one of our client's websites where you can learn all about that:

https://www.chucklinggoat.co.uk

We hope you are able to get some relief soon.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts