worried about lower right groin pain

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
isoiso3333

by isoiso3333 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:58 am

worried about lower right groin pain

since last tuesday (07/07, so a bit over a week now), i have been experiencing a light discomfort that comes in waves in my lower right groin area. it is not severe, just uncomfortable and makes me nervous. i'm thinking MAYBE i was too rough while i was having personal time with myself, while being positioned in a way that could of enforced stress down there (sitting, legs up, leaning back). :oops: i am hoping it is just a strain that will go away with lots of sleep and time. there are NO significant symptoms like bumps, swollen lymph nodes, change in urine, etc. just discomfort! any ideas or advice? :|

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Re: worried about lower right groin pain

Hi isoiso3333,

Thank you for posting on the forum. Perhaps it is just some internal bruising which will heal over time. However if this persists, we would urge you to book an appointment with your GP just to check that everything is ok and for your peace of mind.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts