Feels like there is something in my vagina

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

5 posts
rosealeewilliams

by rosealeewilliams on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:09 am

Feels like there is something in my vagina

Hello,

I’m 23 years old and today I noticed a feeling as if there is something inside my vagina. Like how it feels when you haven’t put your tampon in far enough and you can feel it. Although I haven’t put anything into my vagina. It’s such an odd feeling. I tend to panic which is why I’m writing here. I’ve never had a Pap smear as all the doctors near me have told me I don’t need one until I am 25 years old, so I haven’t had any abnormal tests since I’ve never had them done.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:46 pm

Re: Feels like there is something in my vagina

Hi rosealeewilliams,

Sorry to hear about your discomfort. Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you go and see your Dr if this continues to worry you. At least they can rule anything out and put your mind at rest.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

maryadle456@gmail.com

by maryadle456@gmail.com on Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:32 pm

Vaginal tightening serum from dermal M D is amazing for vaginal tightening it really helps me to enjoy my sex life because it really made my vagina area tighten up❤️❤️✅

athena123456

by athena123456 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:13 am

Felling very sad to hear about your intimacy discomfort. According to you, if something has stuck into your vagina, then you may hurrily consult a doctor. If you are experiencing vaginal discomfort, it's important to see a healthcare provider to determine the underlying cause and receive appropriate treatment. There are also various causes of vaginal discomfort - dryness, allergies, infections, psychological factors, irritation etc.

athena123456

by athena123456 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:29 am

Sensations or feelings of something in the vagina can be concerning, and it's important to consult with a healthcare professional for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate advice. There are several possible reasons for this sensation, including:

Vaginal infection: Infections such as yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can cause discomfort, itching, or a sensation of something being "off" in the vaginal area.

Vaginal dryness: Lack of lubrication can cause discomfort and a feeling of dryness or irritation in the vagina. This can occur due to hormonal changes, certain medications, or other factors.

Vaginal prolapse: In some cases, the vaginal walls or organs may shift or descend, leading to a sensation of something protruding or falling out. This condition is more common in women who have had multiple pregnancies or who are older.

Foreign object: It is possible that a foreign object, such as a forgotten tampon or condom, could be causing the sensation. If you suspect this might be the case, it's important to seek medical attention promptly.

It's important to remember that only a healthcare professional can provide an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment based on your specific symptoms and medical history. They may perform a physical examination or recommend further tests if necessary. I encourage you to reach out to a healthcare provider to discuss your symptoms and concerns.

5 posts