Painful Masturbation

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
Oliver5846

by Oliver5846 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:55 am

Painful Masturbation

Let me preface this by saying:
* I have never had vaginal intercourse
* This was not an issue before my last partner, who non-violently sexually assaulted me multiple times
* I do not have any infection or STI, I tested negative
* I would prefer not to see a gynecologist due to gender dysphoria and sexual trauma
* With the partner who assaulted me, there was an incident with a PVC pipe being put into me and it led to days of bleeding. That was well over a year ago.

Whenever I try to masturbate, I feel pain within just a few minutes. This happens with my fingers (trimmed) and with the new smooth, glass toy I purchased. The pain is the worst along the wall with my g-spot, but that may be because I don't care for it anywhere else. If I can't touch it, it just isn't fun.
what could be wrong? I don't feel like my muscles are cramping up and I had no pre-existing conditions like endrometriosis.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:44 am

Re: Painful Masturbation

Hi Oliver5846,

Thank you for posting on the forum. If you would rather avoid visiting your GP or a Gynaecologist, then you might want to try calling the National Sexual Health Helpline free on 0300 123 7123 for advice. They are very helpful and your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. It is open from 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts